What more could you hear?
Available at Arundel Hearing Centre now, Oticon More hearing aids embrace the manufacturer Oticon’s unique BrainHearing philosophy, supporting how the brain naturally processes sound.
While conventional hearing devices focus on isolating speech and suppressing background noise, Oticon knows that access to all sounds is what’s needed for your brain to process sound effectively.
A Deep Neural Network in Oticon More has been trained to recognise all kinds of sound in fine detail using 12 million real-life sound scenes, helping you to hear all the meaningful sounds around you with clarity.
Get a full day’s power in three hours*
No need to buy disposable batteries anymore, Oticon More is a rechargeable hearing aid and works with Oticon’s inductive charging solution. This means you can forget about spending time changing fiddly batteries. You don’t even have to turn your rechargeable hearing aids on, they’re ready when you pick them up from the charger in the morning.
And If you forget to charge them at night, a quick recharge will deliver six hours of power in just 30 minutes.
* Lithium-ion battery performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behaviour. Oticon More miniRITE R rechargeable hearing aids are not compatible with disposable batteries. The charging dock is an additional accessory required for the hearing aids to function.
What to be more connected?
Discreet, rechargeable and stylish with a range of connectivity options, Oticon More features Bluetooth Low Energy technology, so you can get a full day out of your battery and more sound out of life.
- Connect to compatible iPhone and Android devices
- Connect to Oticon’s accessories**, including their TV Adapter, Phone Adapter and remote microphones
- Connect with the people around you
- Connect with everything the world has to offer with Oticon More.
** Oticon accessories are available separately and are not part of the hearing aid package.