Enjoy Your Independence with the Aid of an Assistive Listening Device
The first thing you’ll notice when you visit us at the Arundel Hearing Centre is that with the support of an assistive listening device, hearing loss is no longer a life sentence to dependence on others. You can enjoy your life to the fullest with the support of our team and the comprehensive care we provide.
Problems Arundel Hearing Centre Addresses
There are several different ways in which your hearing can become impaired. It might happen gradually over a long period, while others experience a sudden loss of hearing.
- Our clinic has all of the latest equipment that can help us determine the exact cause of your loss of hearing. Coupled with more than 20 years of exposure to the industry, we can give you a detailed diagnosis and an effective treatment plan.
- Many of our clients are of retirement age. We are open to private clients but are also accredited with the Australian Government Pensioners to assist those who might struggle to pay for this kind of medical expense. As we always want our clients to feel welcome at our clinic, the design features of the premises are accommodating to people with all kinds of disabilities to ensure safe and comfortable movement.
- Tinnitus is a hearing concern which can be the result of several factors. Our team is your partners in comprehensive tinnitus management and care when you need an answer.
The two core elements of our care are first and foremost to put your needs first and then to provide complete diagnosis and effective treatment plans. These two go hand-in-hand, but we never want our patients to feel stressed when they have to come for an appointment. We offer a warm, friendly and understanding service.
What You Should Know About an Assistive Listening Device
We’ll answer all the questions you might have to give you confidence in understanding your condition, device and how to care for it.
- As an independent practice, we aren’t affiliated with any specific brand of devices. We have access to a large range of solutions to find the perfect device for your needs.
- These devices come in several different sizes and options, and your condition and lifestyle will determine the best fit for you.
- It is vital to care for your device correctly. When not wearing it, you should always store it away in a dry place, out of reach of children and pets. The better you care for the device, the longer you’ll enjoy effective use of it.
Signs You Should Invest in an Assistive Listening Device
Hearing loss presents itself in several different ways. Do you experience any of the following symptoms?
- Difficulty hearing anyone speak unless they face you directly.
- Lose track of the conversation when there are multiple speakers present.
- Struggle to hear especially women and children voices.
- Your ears feel blocked.
- You can’t hear the indicator light of your car.
If so, don’t hesitate to contact us and book an assessment. You can enjoy a full life despite this challenge you might experience.