Hearing Services Program
The Australian Government Hearing Services Program provides eligible people with free assessments, free or subsidised hearing aids or assistive listening devices, maintenance and rehabilitation services.
Are you eligible for Government assisted HSP services?
You are eligible for the program if you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident 21 years or older and you are:
- A Pensioner Concession Card Holder
- Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- The holder of a DVA Gold Card issued for all conditions
- The holder of a DVA White Card issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss
- A dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- A member of the Australian Defence Force
Contact Reception at Arundel Hearing Centre and we will assist with this process.