Discover Our Full Range of Hearing Aids Services
You can get the most value out of your hearing aids with our services that include fittings, maintenance and repairs. We supply a range of hearing devices, including Oticon, to ensure you receive the most suitable product to meet your requirements and budget. We are an independent and locally owned audiology clinic that provides comprehensive care. Our qualified and experienced clinician can supply, program and fit hearing devices to pensioners under the Hearing Services Programme.
Signs You Should Invest in Hearing Aid Repairs or Service
Consider the signs that indicate your hearing aids may need a professional service.
- Your hearing device stops working: When your hearing aid stops working, the first step is to check the “on” switch and change the battery for a fresh one. Then check the fine tubing between the ear mould and receiver to make sure there are no blockages. If you still can’t determine the cause of why your hearing aid has stopped working, then bring it in to our clinic for repair service.
- Your device produces a whistling sound: Several things that can cause your hearing aid to produce a high-pitched whistling sound. You may have an incorrectly fitted earpiece, a build-up of wax in your ears or there is a fault with the device. You can try taking your earpiece out and then placing it back in your ear, however, if the whistling persists then have our audiologist assess your device.
- You notice a decrease in hearing: If your hearing aid previously gave quality and clear sound yet you start to notice that it is not meeting your requirements anymore, you may need to get your device reprogrammed. Our clinician can reassess your hearing and reprogram your device.
What You Can Expect from Arundel Hearing Centre Regarding Hearing Aids Service
- Highly experienced professionals: Our primary clinician has more than 20 years of experience working in audiology and commits to remaining up to date with the latest technology and techniques. We supply, program and fit hearing devices according to the individual requirements of our patients’ hearing rehabilitation programme.
- Various hearing aid models: We supply a range of hearing aid models so that you can select the ideal brand to meet your requirements. Our professionals provide unbiased advice about various brands, styles and technology levels.
- Repairs and maintenance: We provide an excellent aftercare service including cleaning, battery changes, repairs and more so your device delivers quality sound.
Why Trust Arundel Hearing Centre Regarding Hearing Aids Help?
Whether you need new hearing aid batteries in the Gold Coast, maintenance service or a repair, our friendly and experienced team will take care of your needs. We remain up to date with the latest audiology technologies and techniques so you can make a well-informed decision about your hearing rehabilitation programme. We provide exceptional hearing aid services and ensure that you get the most suitable model to meet your audiology requirements. Contact us for assistance with your hearing aids.